At O’Sullivan Financial we recognise that at the moment most of our clients probably have a range of issues on their minds:
We are all in uncharted waters and it is very difficult to have any picture of the world in six months, or a year, from now. But, as history teaches us, life goes on, and we humans have an amazing capacity to adapt and re-invent.
We will get through this current crisis, we are certain, but for the moment we need to act differently and adapt how we do business.
At O’Sullivan Financial we have been exploring ways of continuing to bring sound financial advice to clients at this difficult time, recognising that public health is the number one issue.
We know people need good financial plans, now more than ever, and we are committed to continue to provide this important service.
Financial Advice in “The New Normal”
1. For the moment, our office is closed but we have full (and secure) access to our client database at home, so we can continue to provide advice and information without unnecessary travel. We have all the IT requirements to provide a full service.
2. We continue to offer unlimited support by telephone and to provide a comprehensive service whenever our clients need to talk.
3. To provide the experience of face-to-face meetings, without risk to peoples’ health, we have opened a business account with a leading provider of an online conferencing and can conduct client meetings online with plenty of interaction.
4. We are also working with our product providers to simplify processes when conducting business and in assisting with service issues. We are confident that we can reduce the paperwork and make things as easy as possible for our clients.
5. We will re-open our Deansgrange office in due course within Government and Health guidelines.
Please stay safe and do not hesitate in contacting us with any queries, we are in this together.