Most small businesses today are fighting to survive in a difficult economic climate. In addition to this many rely on 1 or 2 key people to keep things running smoothly. This situation gives rise to a number of important questions:
- Could your business continue to operate efficiently if a key member of the team was absent due to death or long-term illness?
- If a partner (share holder) in your business died who would own the company?
- How would your company or business compensate the spouse and family of a deceased partner/share holder for his or her role in building up the business?
A O’Sullivan Financial Solutions Business Review will help you to ensure that your business can survive most of the challenges that life throws up.
- Key Person Cover can protect you cash flow if that key person is absent.
- Share Purchase Cover can give you funds to maintain control and ownership.
- Co Directors Cover can also provide for the family of a deceased partner.
Can you be certain that your business is properly protected?
Call our office 01-2892077 or Donal on 087-2617495 for a Business Review today!