Let’s start with a few simple questions: Is it worth it to talk to a financial advisor? What would a financial advisor do for me? Can I be certain that I get advice that makes sense for me?
Some simple statistics seem to answer these questions categorically: (See below for data sources)***
- Clients who engaged with a Financial Advisor over a 15 year period had net worth 4 times greater than those who did not!
- 80% of investors say their financial advisor helped them to save. Working with a financial advisor encouraged them to save and invest.
- 76% of investors report that having a Financial Advisor gave them a positive sense of well-being.
So let’s ask the question again:
Is It worth it to talk to a Financial Advisor?
Clients who engage with a Financial Advisor are wealthier and more disciplined with their money. Result; they feel better about their lives!
So, what can a Financial Advisor actually do for me?
A Financial Advisor can offer a broad range of services to benefit clients:
- A wide variety of investment solutions to match your financial goals.
- Help you to develop a financial plan to suit your needs, a plan that can evolve as your life changes.
- Assist you in understanding financial products and their role in your financial plan.
- Making sure that you and your loved ones are protected in the event of illness or death.
Summary: Is it worth it to talk to a financial advisor?
A financial advisor (aka Financial Broker):
- Will work with you to help you achieve financial goals.
- Has a broad range of knowledge and experience in helping people just like you.
- Puts you at the centre of his or her advice. At the end of the day it’s all about you and your financial goals.
KEY POINT: A financial advisor will help you to meet your financial goals. If you don’t have one feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our video about financial advice here: https://youtu.be/lvOqeC3oH2w
Or see what our clients say about us on our testimonial page https://osullivanfinancial.ie/testimonials/
- The Gamma Factor and the value of Financial Advice, Claude Montmarquette, Natalie Viennot-Briot, 2016,
- Canadian Investors’ Perceptions of Mutual Funds and the Mutual Fund Industry, Pollara 2019. :
- BlackRock Global Investor Pulse, 2019
McCann Financial Consultants Ltd T/A O’Sullivan Financial Solutions is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland